It’s time to start up THE TRADITIONAL TABLE for the new year! We’re helping you keep your New Year’s resolutions for healthy eating by offering high quality meats, breads and organic produce – plus a special late pick-up time this month (see details below)!
Your order will provide healthy foods for your family, and also benefit Marcy Elementary since up to 20% of sales go directly to our school!
- Go to www.awhatmom.com/marcy
- Login or create your account and add your items to your cart
- When you are done shopping, check out (sorry, no online payments yet)
- The next day, send your payment in to school (please make checks payable to Marcy PTO).
- Orders & payments are due Tuesday, January 24th. Pick up is in the Marcy gym lobby on Thursday, February 2, from 4-5 pm.
Have you wanted to order from Traditional Table, but can’t make the pick-up time? Now is your chance! We are offering a one-time only late pick-up on Thursday, February 2, from 5:30-7 pm. Late pick-ups must be pre-arranged by emailing Megan Towles at firstname.lastname@example.org once your order has been placed.