Today is the day! Many people have been working hard these last couple of months to make this the best Carnival and Auction Fundraiser yet! Please keep in mind the following:
- Cash and credit cards accepted at the Carnival.
- Carnival is located at Hamilton High School this year. Please enter through the cafeteria/gym doors.
- There are more Carnival games than ever before! Carnival tickets are 2 for $1.00 and Carnival games are either 1 or 2 tickets. The Carnival will run from 5:30-8:30pm in both gyms.
- The Silent Auction will run from 5:30-8:00pm in the hallway. No bidding numbers needed. Check back at 8:15pm to claim your winning items.
- The Balloon Pop will run from 5:30-8:30pm in the hallway. There will be a Family Fun and an Adult Balloon Pop for $20 per balloon. Try your luck and see what you win!
- The Grand Raffle prize is $500 cash! The Cash Raffle will run from 5:30-8:30pm in the hallway. The winner will be chosen at 8:30pm. You don’t have to be present to win.
- The Teacher’s Raffle will be in the hallway next to the main gym. Tickets cost 2 for $1.00. The Teacher’s Raffle will accept cash only.
- The Jail will be located in the faculty lunch room across the hall from the Teacher’s Raffle.
- Concessions will be open from 5:00-8:30pm in the cafeteria. Grab a slice of Rocky Rococo’s pizza, a hot dog or some cotton candy for the kids! Snacks and drinks will also be available.
- Spirit Wear will be sold for $12 (cotton tees), $15 (performance tees) and $16 (long sleeve tees) in the hallway.
See you there!