- Welcome Back Lunch for Marcy teachers/staff (August)
- Yahoo/Boohoo Coffee (1st day of school)
- School Directory/Membership – Join the Marcy PTO and receive a Marcy Student Directory (included with your membership fee). Directories will be sent home in backpacks by early November. To join, download and return the current PTO Registration form found on the Forms page.
- Teacher Conference Dinner (October)
- Staff Appreciation Week
- SOAR – 5th grade students experience a wide range of cooperative outdoor activities during their two days at camp. They develop teamwork skills as they canoe in pairs and work with small groups during their low-ropes initiatives. They use logical reasoning to identify lake creatures (while wearing waders!). They learn the patience and finesse required for archery and have plenty of time for fresh air and exploration, too. Each student does a tremendous amount to develop strong leadership and communication skills during the many activities they do. Camp SOAR truly is a culmination activity for our fifth grade students, and the bonds and memories they build at Minikani last into Templeton and beyond. The PTO gifts approximately $5000 each year to offset the cost, making the student contribution more affordable.
- Last Day of School Picnic